Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dog Communication - Series 2

Hope you have read my Part 1 Post on Dog Communication. Welcome to the part 2 in a series of tips on Animal Communication. My name is Di van, I live in South Africa and I am an Animal Communicator.

In the first part of this series I discussed how animals communicate and can read our minds and take in our conversations. In this part I will suggest a slightly different way of communicating with your animal.

I came across this method quite by chance as my dog requested it. She decided to ask if I could speak to her non verbally and use hand signals. The first step is to declutter the mind - yes, I know it is not that easy but if you persevere, and particularly if you meditate, it will come to you. When you take your dog out for a walk try giving commands non verbally. It might take a while for the animal to respond and it might be wise to precede the command with their name so they know you are
talking to them.

Hand signals in combination with non verbal commands can also work well. Sometimes I have to clap my hands to get my dog’s attention and gesture for her to come to me. For me it works particularly well if there is quite a distance between us as it saves me having to raise my voice to get her attention.

Till the next time.

Should you have any queries, you can contact directly with Di van. She is really busy with her professional career and may turn up late. Email: di.vanzyl@yahoo.com

Buzz this

0 comments:

Last Month's Popular Posts

inf-lnk

  © This dog blog is maintained by Arindam Ghosh

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=4d485fcfdf9a1742242353455bbf50d4 ss_blog_claim=4d485fcfdf9a1742242353455bbf50d4