Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to You all

Certain bondages grow deeper with passage of time. Years passed by since I started with my dog blog “Welcome Dog Lovers” that has earned a good deal of admirations from dog lovers like you today. I have always cherished your presence on my blog and your comments for many posts that I have written on dogs. I cannot sketch in words how happy I feel to find you guys dropping by this blog, where I have tried to post well researched information about the most amazing creature in the world - Dogs.

Today at this time of the year, when the jingle bells have tolled across the globe, and people turned santanmental and have gone gaga over the Christmas cookies and cakes, I want to wish you all and your beloved dogs, your family and friends the millions of reasons to be happy. May my Lord bestow His blessings upon you and upon all animal lovers on the planet. Let us pray for peace for the homeless animals around us who are devoid of love and food.

Wishing you Merry Christmas and great life ahead!

Buzz this

0 comments:

Last Month's Popular Posts

inf-lnk

  © This dog blog is maintained by Arindam Ghosh

Back to TOP  

ss_blog_claim=4d485fcfdf9a1742242353455bbf50d4 ss_blog_claim=4d485fcfdf9a1742242353455bbf50d4