My REX and REVA both love this special treat a lot -- even more than their regular beef meal at times. How about your "SCISSOR"? I'm sure SCISSOR will also love to have this wonderful treat. And you will just wonder how easy it is to make for your SCISSOR.
You will need:
- Whole wheat flour -- 4 cups
- Buffalo milk -- 1 full cup
- Vegetable oil (not mustard oil) -- 1/2 Teaspoon full
- Chicken liver (shreded) -- 100 gms
- Eggs -- 2 (large size)
- Water -- 1 cup
How to make:
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Put the mixture into the mixture grinder and mix it well for five minutes
- Bake it for 40 minutes at 325 degree.
- Take it out, keep it covered and let it cool down to room temperature
- It will become hard -- like dog biscuit
- Break it and give it to your SCISSOR.
If you give it as tidbits during training it would work like a real blast.